Tuesday 28 August 2012

A final look at Basic Grey "Hopscotch"

Hi everybody :)! I'm here today to share with you my final layout using the versatile "Hopscotch" collection from Basic Grey. I found the most perfect pictures to pair with these papers, so let's take a look!  Have you been inspired?  Would you love to create my three layouts?  Purchase a product kit from the shop here for only $45.00!!!!  - papers, Prima goodness, doilies, buttons and more.

"Water Girl"

































I really enjoyed playing with the different patterns here and layering them...

To create my border, I used a scalloped circle punch and punched several circles from one of the sheets, cut them in half, and layered them along the edge photo mat. Then, using a small circle punch, I added the orange circles behind the scalloped ones for even further dimension.

Then I created this dimensional banner by using foam adhesive- see how it sits up off the page? Much better than a flat banner :).

I hope you've enjoyed this final look at this beautiful and fun collection! To view the complete range, see its spot in the store HERE! Have a great day and take care!!

Products Used:
Basic Grey "Hopscotch" Papers
My Mind's Eye Journal Card
doilies, buttons

1 comment:

Snazzykaz said...

I love this layout and what a pretty lil girl! Where do you buy the white paper doily from? Thanks for your inspiration.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...