Saturday 4 August 2012

Basic Grey "Hopscotch" Inspiration!

Good morning :). Erin here, and it's been a while so I'm glad to be seeing everyone again! Today I'll be sharing with you a project I put together using the beautiful and versatile "Hopscotch" range from Basic Grey!! There are so many fun patterns and colors, and over the next few weeks I'll be sharing with you both masculine and feminine layouts that I've created utilizing this versatile collection.

"Put 'Em Up!"
This adorable little sweet thing is my daughter Aspen. She just oozes with joy- and I really wanted to use the papers here to display that, from the sharp corners to the rounded edges to the pennants- all pieced together to bring energy and happiness!

If you like what you see, here's where you can find individual items in the Scrappin' Patch store!

Prima Marketing "Louisa Mint" Flowers
May Arts "Watermelon" Crochet Trim
Other: doilies

Thank-you so much for taking a moment to stop by- please come again! Will see you real soon :),
xErin

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Thats a very pretty layout for your little girl. Congrats on your latest exciting news too. :)

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness Erin what a FANTASTIC job you did with these papers, when we sent them to you, I said to Adrienne, but they are sooo POOF, and look you proved me wrong, fantastic use of these papers, absolutely loved the way you have incorporated the orange one, it just makes me want to buy them now... FABBO WORK and Congrats and your wonderful news...

megan said...

wow Erin thats brilliant! Congratulations on your wonderful news - very well deserved :)

Lainie said...

I love this to bits!! Love, love, love the orange. Awesome layout Erin!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...