Wednesday 8 August 2012

CHAP!

I am its Sara Zenger here and I am so happy to be back here at Scrappin Patch for another month as your Guest Designer!  This month I was able to work with the amazing new line CHAP from American Crafts!


I started this layout with a whole new perspective - its 8 1/2 X 11 - Its been years since I did a layout of this size but I love it!

I started off with this photo from Instragram on my phone of Cole enjoying the newest edition of his Lego Club magazine. He will take a week to devour the whole thing!  I used small bits and pieces of the CHAP paper collection and its coordinating cut-outs.  I m huge fan of buttons and twine - so happy they came in my kit!

Give this smaller size a try when your up form something new and different I think you will be pleasantly surprised!

Be sure to check out the Scrappin Patch Store to view the entire collection of the CHAP line!

I will be back with more soon!
Sara

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...