Friday 24 August 2012

More Basic Grey "Hopscotch" Inspiration!

Good morning, friends! I hope you are all well, wherever you are in the world :). I'm here today to share with you some more inspiration using the "Hopscotch" range from Basic Grey. If you recall my last post, I showed you how to create a feminine, girly layout pulling appropriate colors and patterns from the papers. Today I'd like to show you the more masculine side of this collection.

"Serious"

As you can see, I pulled in the brown shades here to compliment my photo. I've created multiple layers in my background, including one layer of book pages, which I tore, crumpled, and then fit in behind the punched layer. The machine stitching really helped hold everything together!

And of course, I had to add in just a couple flowers and even a butterfly! The colors fit so well and I didn't think they took away from the masculinity of the layout at all!

Supplies Used:

Thanks so much for taking a quick peek today! Will be back in just a few more days to share with you my final Hopscotch layout- see you then!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...