Monday 13 August 2012

Simply Scrap your Stories - part 3

Sometimes you just don't have TIME to scrap. But you want to do SOMETHING. For me this is most of the time to be honest. Time is almost non-exsisting, and my mojo has also gone missing.

So. This project is acually perfect for this.

The pre-cut papers, the stickers & some mish embellies - and voila - a page for the album is done. Made me feel great actually! It is not a revolutionary page including a lot of cool techniques, but I got some time to be crafty, and I got another page done for my album. Makes me happy!






Materials used:
Simple Stories Mix & Match System
Simple Stories Summer Fresh Papers & Stickers
Simple Stories 100 Days of Summer Stickers (older line - sold out)
Crate Paper Pretty Party stickers
Misc buttons, badge & no 2

//Annelie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...